Dr. Pedro Soler Jr MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 25th, 2017
Skilled surgeon
I love how I feel and look since my reconstruction surgery. I have been a client for almost two years. Even when his office waiting room seemed full I never had to wait long. He is also very kind, patient, and listened carefully to what I wanted. He knew better than me and I am very glad I followed some of his additional suggestions. I could never thank him enough.

May 22nd, 2016
Tummy Tuck with Liposuction
Dr. Soler is AMAZING! From his dynamic bedside manner to his skilled work creating unbelievable results! I haven't look or felt this great in years! My tummy tuck with liposuction went better than expected! When I got nervous about my stomach feeling bloated on Christmas Day 2015. I called Dr. Soler on his personal line. Well, he called me back in less than 4 minutes apologizing for not answering his phone on the first ring! Dr. Soler is a perfectionist and believes in doing what's right for his patients! I LOVE what he's done to my stomach and waist! I went back to work in 2 weeks without any problems! My co-workers thought I worked out and looked "really good" by using a strict diet regimen! Lol I've said all of that to say, Dr. Soler make the changes look natural and perfect! Thank you Dr. Soler for making more than my dream come true with giving me confidence with my body again! That alone is priceless! You are phenomenal! The long talks making sure I'm happy with the results during my follow up appointments are good too; along with the history lessons. 😊 Dr. Solar's Staff is also welcoming and extremely professional! Don't walk to see Dr. Soler; run! He truly is the best!

April 18th, 2016
STAY AWAY FROM THIS DOCTOR!
I am a breast cancer/mastectomy patient. He rushed my visits, questions and actual procedure. The nurses were excited in surgery that it was Dr. Soler because they said he is always done early. My implant was put in incorrectly, has migrated ever since and I ended up with a torn rotator cuff after surgery. He told me that's common :(. Not true I've researched it and had the other side done 10 years yearly from another doctor with no complications. STAY AWAY FROM THIS DOCTOR!

January 14th, 2016
Truly Grateful
Dr. Soler performed my breast reconstruction following a double mastectomy. I am amazed at the results. He did an excellent job. I highly recommend him to anyone having this procedure. From the initial consultation to every procedure there after Dr. Soler always made sure that I understood everything and knew what to expect. Dr. Soler is not only a very skilled plastic surgeon but a very caring person. He treats his patients like family and is there for them every step of the way.

December 15th, 2015
Excellent doctor & staff
Dr. Soler has been my doctor for over 5 years now, and I wouldn't trust anyone else with my care. He has always been honest, courteous & very respectful with me, my family & my care. I highly recommend him to anyone who is going thru the painful decision of mastectomy or breast reconstruction!

September 19th, 2015
Most Satisfied
Dr. Soler help me to understand why I needed replacements. My gel implants had ruptured and the manufacturer was paying for the replacements. The saline is more normal, soft conforms to the natural breast. Dr. Soler did an excellent job and I am so happy that he was referred to me by another doctor!

September 16th, 2015
Very caring physician. Makes you feel at ease. Glad I found him.

July 27th, 2015
Above and Beyond
Really has gone above and beyond to help with my treatment and take his time to answer my questions and concerns.

July 26th, 2015
Id recommend Dr. Soler. Hes very thorough explaining everything and answered all my questions (and I had a list of them). Great attitude and an absolute pleasure to be around. He did an excellent job. Changed my life.

June 17th, 2015
Ms.
He's an amazing Doctor. I flew in from Hong Kong, I felt very much at easy Dr. Soler's, detail to explaining all your questions and ones that he good sense,makes all your fear away. At the hospital, he was available for last ,I hate questions.

June 4th, 2015
The best doctor...........

May 7th, 2015
Excellent surgeon. Honest, compassionate, kind and caring. East to talk to.