A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pedro Troya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pedro Troya is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pedro Troya, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Troya graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Troya has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Orlando
- James A. Haley Veterans Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pedro I Troya MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Pedro I. Troya practice?
- Dr. Pedro Troya has 2 office locations.
Dr. Pedro Troya practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Tampa, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Zephyrhills, FL.
See Tampa Internists and Tampa Endocrinologists.