Learn more about Dr. Pedro Troya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pedro Troya is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Troya
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Troya Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pedro Troya, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Troya graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Troya has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Orlando
- James A. Haley Veterans Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pedro I Troya MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Pedro I. Troya practice?
- Dr. Pedro Troya has 3 office locations.
Dr. Pedro Troya practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Tampa, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Petersburg, FL.
See Tampa Internists and Tampa Endocrinologists.