A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pedro Yen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pedro Yen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pedro Yen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yen graduated from Pontificia Universidade Catolica De Sao Paulo, Sorocaba. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Yen has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Dallas Regional Medical Center
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pedro Ruey Ming Yen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pedro R. Yen practice?
- Dr. Pedro Yen has 1 office location.
Dr. Pedro Yen practices Family Medicine near Mesquite, TX.
See Mesquite Family Physicians.