A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pedro Zevallos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pedro Zevallos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pedro Zevallos, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zevallos graduated from Universidad Nacional Mayor De San Marcos, Lima.
Dr. Zevallos has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Dallas Regional Medical Center
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pedro Tomas Zevallos MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Pedro T. Zevallos practice?
- Dr. Pedro Zevallos has 4 office locations.
Dr. Pedro Zevallos practices Pulmonary Disease near Mesquite, TX.
Additional practice locations include: McKinney, TX.
See Mesquite Pulmonologists.