Dr. Pedramine Ganchi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Pedramine Ganchi?

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.

Have you seen Dr. Pedramine Ganchi?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 14th, 2017

WONDERFUL SURGEON!

August 10th, 2017

Great bedside manner

Dr Ganchi is so wonderful. She was patient & kind to my young daughter. She made us both feel at ease about all the procedures. Thank you Dr Ganchi & Cara for both being so kind.

July 28th, 2017

EXCEPTIONAL SURGEON AND WONDERFUL PERSON!

SO happy with my results and care with Dr Pedy. Love her so much and her staff are the best. I look amazing and feel even better now after a labiaplasty. I also had liposuction and breast augmentation a while back. I will forever trust my care to her and hope to keep looking great in her hands. THANK YOU DR GANCHI!

July 14th, 2017

Look and Feel Better than EVER!

After having kids I wasnever able to get my body back. Years of hiding under baggy clothes and inability to feel good about myself I went to see Dr Ganchi at the recommendation of friends. It was so easy to speak with her and see her passion for helping people with her work. Everything we discussed was sound and her extensive knowledge and experience, not to mention her honesty were so clear. I was nervous of course to have surgery but her staff also made it easy to prepare me for the big day. At the surgical center everyone was so kind and professional and Dr Ganchi made me feel like I was in the best hands. I came through with flying colors and had a smooth recovery after the tummy tuck and liposuciton. Dr Ganchi's follow-up was as careful and caring each and every visit. Her calls and concern for my well being were amazing. I didn't feel the pain I had expected and know she's an artist with the way my scars are healing. I now look better than when I was 25 and have received so many compliments. My husband is thrilled to see me so happy and we can enjoy life without me feeling held back. Can't wait to wear that bikini again and have fun at the beach wtth my family. Passionate, professional, talented, trustworthy and just a decent, caring person. I have already sent my family and freinds to her for all their Plastic Surgery care and plan to have injections to smooth my wrinkles soon. THANKS Dr GANCHI!

March 30th, 2017

GIFTED and COMPASSIONATE surgeon with an eye for detail

Dr Pedy Ganchi is a most kind, talented surgeon with an eye for detail. I trust her for the expertise and recommendations she has made over the years to make me beautiful. I have had breast augmentation, liposuction and injections of Botox and filers. My firends always envy my "natural" looks and cant believe I have had any work done. My friend has had labiaplasty and chin implant as well as fillers and is also thrilled with her results. I have referred friends and family to Dr Ganchi and they have all raved about her too. She's professional and down to earth and will offer honest good advice always. I trust her to keep me looking youthful and natural for years to come. I'm a fan!

February 27th, 2017

WONDERFUL DOCTOR all around-I LOVE my BREASTS and BODY!

Dr Ganchi is a truly caring and amazing woman. She restored my saggy breasts and tummy after I had kids and I look better than when I was 21!! I have had so many compliments about my new figure as my breasts look lifted, perky and full again and my tummy is flat and toned. I had lipo on my sides and have curves I only dreamed of. I had seen several other surgeons and found none interested nor caring. They all seemed like an assembly line and about their bottom line. I am so grateful for Dr Ganchi and her helpful staff who has helped me feel beautiful and cared for. Form the consultation to the surgery and the after care too they were exceptional. I have found my favorite surgeon and plan to have some facial work too. SO thrilled to have found a doctor I can truly trust with my health and beauty.

February 13th, 2017

LABIAPLASTY a breeze!

I have always been embarrassed by the way my labia appeared and finally decided to undergo labiaplasty. SO HAPPY I chose Dr Ganchi who has the absolute best beside manners and experience in this area. She made me feel comfortable from the moment I walked into the office and throughout my care. I had local anesthesia only and hardly felt a thing! I look and feel beautiful now and no longer suffer discomfort while exercising or wearing fitted clothes. I am also more at ease with my partner and can simply enjoy my life. Dr Ganchi's care was superb all around as well as the after care. She truly cares about her patients and is skilled and trusting. Her office staff was patient and helpful in preparing me for the big day and the surgical center was state of the art with a group of wonderful nurses too. I have already referred my friends to Dr Ganchi and would trust her for my plastic surgery care hands down.

January 25th, 2017

Wonderful Surgeon with amazing skills and bedside manners.

January 25th, 2017

Amazing Dr!

Dr. Pedy Ganchi is an amazing Dr.! I am so pleased so far with my results, I would recommend her to anyone. Her work is truly wonderful and she treats her patients with great care. I am so happy and the work she did changed my life! I feel so good, confident and sexy! She is a beautiful person inside and out. I look up to her, she is a wonderful hardworking Dr., an artist!!!! Cant say enough good things about her! Dr. Ganchi and her staff are amazing!

January 2nd, 2017

SUPERBLY TALENTED and CARING surgeon!

Having known Dr Ganchi now for many many years all I can say is this: she's AMAZING all around. I have over the years had liposuction, breast augmentation and fillers and BOTOX. I have referred friends and family and she has taken excellent care of them all. Never met a more caring and meticulous doctor and will be going to her for years to come.

January 24th, 2015

Mini TT

I recently had a mini tummy tuck and lipo of hips done by Dr. Ganchi and I couldn't be happier with the results. I consulted with 2 other doctors about this procedure and decided to have it performed by Dr. Ganchi. She was honest and up front about the costs, recovery time, and what to expect with the results. Dr. Ganchi and her entire staff made this easy, and actually enjoyable. I have never had a doctor call me to ask how I was feeling. Dr. Ganchi called me everyday, sometimes twice a day for three days following my surgery. Not one of her staff...She herself called. That speaks volumes about a doctor. Every detail was explained to me before the surgery and afterwards I was told exactly what to expect. I can't say enough wonderful things about Village Plastic Surgery and Dr. Pedy Ganchi.

September 19th, 2014

Breast Lift with Saline Implants

Dr. Ganchi is a great doctor. I am a 42 year old mother of 3. I thought about having a breast lift and implants for quite some time. After meeting Dr. Ganchi I knew she would do a great job. She listened to my concerns and explained everything. She knew exactly the outcome I was hoping for. I went from a saggy small B to a full C. It looks completely natural. Dr. Ganchi called me each day after my procedure to see how I was feeling. Only 7 weeks out and I couldn't be happier. The office staff is both friendly and helpful. I absolutely recommend Dr. Ganchi!