Dr. Pedramine Ganchi MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Ridgewood, NJ

March 29th, 2017
GIFTED and COMPASSIONATE surgeon with an eye for detail
Dr Pedy Ganchi is a most kind, talented surgeon with an eye for detail. I trust her for the expertise and recommendations she has made over the years to make me beautiful. I have had breast augmentation, liposuction and injections of Botox and filers. My firends always envy my "natural" looks and cant believe I have had any work done. My friend has had labiaplasty and chin implant as well as fillers and is also thrilled with her results. I have referred friends and family to Dr Ganchi and they have all raved about her too. She's professional and down to earth and will offer honest good advice always. I trust her to keep me looking youthful and natural for years to come. I'm a fan!

February 27th, 2017
WONDERFUL DOCTOR all around-I LOVE my BREASTS and BODY!
Dr Ganchi is a truly caring and amazing woman. She restored my saggy breasts and tummy after I had kids and I look better than when I was 21!! I have had so many compliments about my new figure as my breasts look lifted, perky and full again and my tummy is flat and toned. I had lipo on my sides and have curves I only dreamed of. I had seen several other surgeons and found none interested nor caring. They all seemed like an assembly line and about their bottom line. I am so grateful for Dr Ganchi and her helpful staff who has helped me feel beautiful and cared for. Form the consultation to the surgery and the after care too they were exceptional. I have found my favorite surgeon and plan to have some facial work too. SO thrilled to have found a doctor I can truly trust with my health and beauty.

February 13th, 2017
LABIAPLASTY a breeze!
I have always been embarrassed by the way my labia appeared and finally decided to undergo labiaplasty. SO HAPPY I chose Dr Ganchi who has the absolute best beside manners and experience in this area. She made me feel comfortable from the moment I walked into the office and throughout my care. I had local anesthesia only and hardly felt a thing! I look and feel beautiful now and no longer suffer discomfort while exercising or wearing fitted clothes. I am also more at ease with my partner and can simply enjoy my life. Dr Ganchi's care was superb all around as well as the after care. She truly cares about her patients and is skilled and trusting. Her office staff was patient and helpful in preparing me for the big day and the surgical center was state of the art with a group of wonderful nurses too. I have already referred my friends to Dr Ganchi and would trust her for my plastic surgery care hands down.

January 24th, 2017
Amazing Dr!
Dr. Pedy Ganchi is an amazing Dr.! I am so pleased so far with my results, I would recommend her to anyone. Her work is truly wonderful and she treats her patients with great care. I am so happy and the work she did changed my life! I feel so good, confident and sexy! She is a beautiful person inside and out. I look up to her, she is a wonderful hardworking Dr., an artist!!!! Cant say enough good things about her! Dr. Ganchi and her staff are amazing!

January 2nd, 2017
SUPERBLY TALENTED and CARING surgeon!
Having known Dr Ganchi now for many many years all I can say is this: she's AMAZING all around. I have over the years had liposuction, breast augmentation and fillers and BOTOX. I have referred friends and family and she has taken excellent care of them all. Never met a more caring and meticulous doctor and will be going to her for years to come.

January 24th, 2015
Mini TT
I recently had a mini tummy tuck and lipo of hips done by Dr. Ganchi and I couldn't be happier with the results. I consulted with 2 other doctors about this procedure and decided to have it performed by Dr. Ganchi. She was honest and up front about the costs, recovery time, and what to expect with the results. Dr. Ganchi and her entire staff made this easy, and actually enjoyable. I have never had a doctor call me to ask how I was feeling. Dr. Ganchi called me everyday, sometimes twice a day for three days following my surgery. Not one of her staff...She herself called. That speaks volumes about a doctor. Every detail was explained to me before the surgery and afterwards I was told exactly what to expect. I can't say enough wonderful things about Village Plastic Surgery and Dr. Pedy Ganchi.

September 19th, 2014
Breast Lift with Saline Implants
Dr. Ganchi is a great doctor. I am a 42 year old mother of 3. I thought about having a breast lift and implants for quite some time. After meeting Dr. Ganchi I knew she would do a great job. She listened to my concerns and explained everything. She knew exactly the outcome I was hoping for. I went from a saggy small B to a full C. It looks completely natural. Dr. Ganchi called me each day after my procedure to see how I was feeling. Only 7 weeks out and I couldn't be happier. The office staff is both friendly and helpful. I absolutely recommend Dr. Ganchi!

May 1st, 2014
Breast augmentation
I wasn't comfortable under my own skin and went to many doctors that made me feel that this procedure was over priced. Dr Ganchi MD from Ridgewood NJ made me feel so much better and positive about myself. She first asked me why I wanted to proceed with this procedure and I explained my troubles. Dr Ganchi as a women gave me advice that I should do this for myself and not for other people. I knew I wanted to have this done and haven't regretted one bit of it. I look natural and fuller. I walked around so proud thanks to her. Women if you need someone to support you and understand you she is the one. trust me

August 8th, 2013
Renewed!!
From our first consultation I knew Dr. Ganchi was the right Dr. for me. She was warm, personable and straightforward in her comments. When I decided to go forward with my surgery she went out of her way to ensure my safety due to a rare blood disorder. We had to postpone due to this but I appreciated her thoroughness! Would recommend and go back to in a second!!

May 21st, 2012
Breast lift with augmentation, AMAZING RESULTS
I am so happy to have chosen Dr. Ganchi as my plastic surgeon for my breast lift with augmentation. After a few other consultations, I saw Dr. Ganchi and knew at first sight that she was my choice. She answered every question and fear I had thoroughly and without judgement. My results have been phenomenal and it has been only a month and a half. My breasts look amazing, even better than I was expecting. It's hard to put into words how great Dr. Ganchi and her staff are.. I would recommend them to anyone and everyone! My friends and I have had beyond excellent results! She truly understands exactly what you desire! Thank you Dr. Ganchi!

May 2nd, 2012
the staff was amazing! So polite and helpful. I am a busy busy professional and they totally accomodated by schedule. Dr. Ganchi is so thorough in explaining the surgical process. She answered every single one of my questions and went out of her way to may me comfortable. She was honest and gave great feedback on how the surgery would turn out. I was amazed by my results and what she was able to accomplish in areas I thought could not be fixed. Would recommend her to anyone looking for a dedicated, honest, incredibly skilled plastic surgeon.

April 23rd, 2012
I recently had breast augmentation with Dr. Ganchi. Before getting the surgery, I had a lot of questions and concerns. During my consultation she answered each and every question thoroughly and was very caring and patient with all of my concerns. She is very knowledgeable in this area and her bedside manor is wonderful.The same goes for her office staff. They make you feel very comfortable from the minute you walk into the office. I am more than happy with my results. I followed Dr. Ganchi's recommendations of what she thought would look best on me and I am so glad I did. I could not be happier and I highly recommend her.