Dr. Pedramine Ganchi MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 24th, 2015
Mini TT
I recently had a mini tummy tuck and lipo of hips done by Dr. Ganchi and I couldn't be happier with the results. I consulted with 2 other doctors about this procedure and decided to have it performed by Dr. Ganchi. She was honest and up front about the costs, recovery time, and what to expect with the results. Dr. Ganchi and her entire staff made this easy, and actually enjoyable. I have never had a doctor call me to ask how I was feeling. Dr. Ganchi called me everyday, sometimes twice a day for three days following my surgery. Not one of her staff...She herself called. That speaks volumes about a doctor. Every detail was explained to me before the surgery and afterwards I was told exactly what to expect. I can't say enough wonderful things about Village Plastic Surgery and Dr. Pedy Ganchi.

September 19th, 2014
Breast Lift with Saline Implants
Dr. Ganchi is a great doctor. I am a 42 year old mother of 3. I thought about having a breast lift and implants for quite some time. After meeting Dr. Ganchi I knew she would do a great job. She listened to my concerns and explained everything. She knew exactly the outcome I was hoping for. I went from a saggy small B to a full C. It looks completely natural. Dr. Ganchi called me each day after my procedure to see how I was feeling. Only 7 weeks out and I couldn't be happier. The office staff is both friendly and helpful. I absolutely recommend Dr. Ganchi!

May 1st, 2014
Breast augmentation
I wasn't comfortable under my own skin and went to many doctors that made me feel that this procedure was over priced. Dr Ganchi MD from Ridgewood NJ made me feel so much better and positive about myself. She first asked me why I wanted to proceed with this procedure and I explained my troubles. Dr Ganchi as a women gave me advice that I should do this for myself and not for other people. I knew I wanted to have this done and haven't regretted one bit of it. I look natural and fuller. I walked around so proud thanks to her. Women if you need someone to support you and understand you she is the one. trust me

August 8th, 2013
Renewed!!
From our first consultation I knew Dr. Ganchi was the right Dr. for me. She was warm, personable and straightforward in her comments. When I decided to go forward with my surgery she went out of her way to ensure my safety due to a rare blood disorder. We had to postpone due to this but I appreciated her thoroughness! Would recommend and go back to in a second!!

May 21st, 2012
Breast lift with augmentation, AMAZING RESULTS
I am so happy to have chosen Dr. Ganchi as my plastic surgeon for my breast lift with augmentation. After a few other consultations, I saw Dr. Ganchi and knew at first sight that she was my choice. She answered every question and fear I had thoroughly and without judgement. My results have been phenomenal and it has been only a month and a half. My breasts look amazing, even better than I was expecting. It's hard to put into words how great Dr. Ganchi and her staff are.. I would recommend them to anyone and everyone! My friends and I have had beyond excellent results! She truly understands exactly what you desire! Thank you Dr. Ganchi!

May 2nd, 2012
the staff was amazing! So polite and helpful. I am a busy busy professional and they totally accomodated by schedule. Dr. Ganchi is so thorough in explaining the surgical process. She answered every single one of my questions and went out of her way to may me comfortable. She was honest and gave great feedback on how the surgery would turn out. I was amazed by my results and what she was able to accomplish in areas I thought could not be fixed. Would recommend her to anyone looking for a dedicated, honest, incredibly skilled plastic surgeon.

April 23rd, 2012
I recently had breast augmentation with Dr. Ganchi. Before getting the surgery, I had a lot of questions and concerns. During my consultation she answered each and every question thoroughly and was very caring and patient with all of my concerns. She is very knowledgeable in this area and her bedside manor is wonderful.The same goes for her office staff. They make you feel very comfortable from the minute you walk into the office. I am more than happy with my results. I followed Dr. Ganchi's recommendations of what she thought would look best on me and I am so glad I did. I could not be happier and I highly recommend her.

April 2nd, 2012
Excellent experience from consultation - to surgery - to follow-up
I highly recommend Dr. Ganchi - two weeks ago she performed my Breast Augmentation and Blepharoplasty (eyelid) surgery; I am thrilled with the results of both procedures! Prior to surgery I went for two consultations. My decision to go to Dr. Ganchi was based upon her vast experience, calm demeanor and the amount of time and keen attention she paid to me during my first visit. Dr. Ganchi thoroughly explained the procedures that were of interest, offering various options and presenting recommendations based upon what she felt was best for me. All of my questions and concerns were addresses in a comprehensive, caring manner. Not only were the procedures discussed in detail, I had a clear understanding of what to expect during recovery and the Doctors follow-up with me since my surgery has been exceptional. Another benefit by selecting Dr. Ganchi is that her office is run by a friendly and helpful staff, who take a genuine interest in patients and who gladly facilitate any requests or questions. Every step of the way, Dr. Ganchi takes a keen interest in her patients and I would wholeheartedly recommend her to anyone seeking a competent, caring Surgeon.

March 30th, 2012
Dr. Ganchi is wonderful! I had necessary surgery on my scalp and she did an excellent job! She spends the time to get to know and understand her patients. She also is super clean! Her office staff is also wonderful. Very professional and helpful. They made the whole experience easy.

August 17th, 2011
wonderful
i got liposuction with dr. ganchi and it has been a wonderful decision. she is a great person and very caring. she explains everything in detail. im happy i did surgery with her and would recommend her to anyone

August 11th, 2011
A+ Great Experience w/ Dr. Ganchi.
Due to back problems for over 20 yrs I went to Dr. Ganchi about getting a breast reduction. After surgery Dr. Ganchi & staff's bedside manner was great. I was so happy w/ her work and how much better my back feels I broke down in tears thanking them. Follow up care is great. My healing time has been going alot faster than I expected. If I had to do it again. Dr. Ganchi is the first person I'd go for this procedure.

August 3rd, 2011
I have been going to Dr. Ganchi for seven years. Today I had Sculptra and Dysport. Dr. Ganchi always put her patients comfort first. She also has NEVER made me look as though I have had anything done. So many people have told me "you don't need Botox" and it's because they can't tell I've had it. The office staff is always kind and on top of everything. I have recommended two patients to her and they also are just as happy with the results. She is the best.