A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peer Theobald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peer Theobald is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peer Theobald, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Theobald graduated from Ludwig-Maximilians-Universitaet Munchen.
Dr. Theobald has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Eisenhower Medical Center
- John F. Kennedy Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peer Olaf Theobald MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Peer O. Theobald practice?
- Dr. Peer Theobald has 1 office location.
Dr. Peer Theobald practices Anesthesiology near Rancho Mirage, CA.
See Rancho Mirage Anesthesiologists.