inactive

Peeush Singhal MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

November 6th, 2015
Negative
I've had a very negative experience with Peeush. He wanted to jump right into surgery without ordering an mri of my lower back. After I requested an mri and review his diagnosis and recommended surgery became more complicated with a no hope outlook. His suggestion was to find a new career and I most likely would be worse off after surgery but still wanted to cut me open.

August 26th, 2014
I really like Dr Singhal he has done two neck surgeries on me and is very good at explaining things to me and my husband after the surgeries.

March 23rd, 2013
Terrible
After the doctor read me my results, he told me I had few options and told me to make an appointment for a procedure. I asked questions and voiced concerns but he told me it was routine. Then he left after no more than 8 minutes. When I told the nurse I had questions and concerns, I was told he had already left the building to go to another appointment at another clinic. She very nicely answered my questions as best as she could, but she spent more time with me than the actual doctor! I would never go back to this doctor.