Dr. Peggy Barnhill Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Peggy Barnhill?

RUN

Posted on November 9th, 2017

Rude , almost hateful staff. Dr Barnhill does not listen, it seems like she would rather give a pill than find out the issues- would not recommend

Posted on March 23rd, 2017

This is a poor excuse for a doctor. Cant imagine that ECU would allow such to graduate and practice meds.

Not Stable

Posted on September 23rd, 2016

This doctor runs in and out of the room. Has very little time for patients and seems to have very little knowledge in being a doctor in general. She seems too worried about building her house and being in peoples business and raising the cat that lives in her office to really care for her patients.

Posted on September 21st, 2016

Dr. Barnhill spends less than two minutes with patients. If you are a person who wants a walk through dr. - this is the one. If you are seeking someone to see you as a real person by listening - move to the next on your list! Office staff has a lot to be desired.

staff

Posted on April 27th, 2016

the Dr is a great Dr...listens and has concern and is more loyal to staff then patients....the nurse is arrogant and not a people person...but Willadean and Louella are 100% genuinely nice people

PATIENT

Posted on September 25th, 2014

The Dr., I had been going to had to leave the practice because of sickness. I was devestated. I begin praying for THE LORD to show me where to go. Dr. Barhill is the Dr., I went to. I found in her a Dr.,who truly cares about the patient as a real person. She doesn't hold back on getting to the root of your problem, she doesn't take your health and well being lightly. Although she's very professional, she's so sweet, kind and considerate of your feelings. She makes you feel so comfortable. I THANK THE LORD for leading me to DR. BARNHILL and THE STAFF there. You couldn't find any better anywhere.......

patient

Posted on August 7th, 2013

Dr. Peggy Barnhill is an answer to prayer for me. Yes, I sought the LORD to.lead me to the right Dr., from the minute I walked into the office, I felt a beautiful peaceful feeling. The front desk ladies are both friendly, likeable, caring , wonderfully helpful and kind..The nurse, was so kind and friendly that I felt at ease. Then Dr.Barnhill came in..It took only a second or two for me to know that this was exactly the Dr., MY LORD had hand picked for me..WARM, CARING, INTERESTED IN ME, OBSERVANT TAKES PRECAUTIONS ...THEN THE LAB, I KNOW I HAVE NO FEAR OF LABS ANYMORE, thanks to the gentle, caring lab tech....I have my Dr.and Her staff, I am so THANKFUL that THE LORD LED ME THERE....A BLESSING...

Posted on June 14th, 2012

She really cares about her patients and listens!

Wonderful Doctor!

Posted on June 27th, 2011

Posted on May 23rd, 2011

Wait time is quite long. Dr.Barnhill "flits" in and out of the patient appointment. She speaks too quickly to older patients and does not explain things completely. It is my intention to move my mother's care to another doctor.Additionally, when I call the office - the phone is ALWAYS busy.

Posted on September 21st, 2009

Very personal, listens to the patient.

Posted on November 13th, 2017