A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peggy Benzing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peggy Benzing is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Benzing graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Benzing has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours - Venice Hospital
- Engelwood Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peggy May Benzing DO and MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peggy M. Benzing practice?
- Dr. Peggy Benzing has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peggy Benzing practices Emergency Medicine near North Port, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Venice, FL.
See North Port Emergency Physicians.