A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peggy Byck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peggy Byck is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peggy Byck, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Byck graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Byck has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
- Memorial Health University
- Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peggy Byck MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peggy Byck practice?
- Dr. Peggy Byck has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peggy Byck practices Internal Medicine near Springfield, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Pooler, GA.
See Springfield Internists.