- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peggy Callahan is Excellent. Dr. Callahan has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peggy Callahan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Callahan graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Callahan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Columbia Hospital, Inc.
- St. Mary's Hospital-Milwaukee
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Callahan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 5 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- Dean Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Peggy Callahan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peggy A. Callahan practice?
Dr. Peggy Callahan practices Family Medicine near Mequon, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI and Thiensville, WI.
See Mequon Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marge Callahan, Dr. Margaret Callahan, Dr. Margarita Callahan, Dr. Marguerite Callahan, Dr. Peggie Callahan, Dr. Margit Callahan, Dr. Maggie Callahan, Dr. Margo Callahan