A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peggy Callahan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peggy Callahan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peggy Callahan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Callahan graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Callahan has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
- St. Mary's Hospital-Milwaukee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peggy Ann Callahan MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peggy A. Callahan practice?
- Dr. Peggy Callahan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Peggy Callahan practices Family Medicine near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Primary Care Doctors.