Dr. Peggy Chen MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

March 19th, 2015
Condescending Attitude; Mistakes Being Made
I have seen Peggy Chen now for several years. However, recent events particularly the way she conducts herself and communicates with me has caused me to look elsewhere. I am an astute and well-educated person who discerns carefully and asks questions. I have also heard from several people throughout the town as I have lamented Peggy's condescending attitude that they see her as a good doctor but have walked elsewhere because she her communication skills are so badly lacking, anxiety level is elevated ergo healing potential greatly diminished. She lacks compassion, understanding, and the ability to relate. The final straw is misreading my MRI. This is serious and a result of rushing. The two women in the front office are not friendly and do not seem to communicate well between one another making it difficult for the patient. Moreover, Scott, the massage therapist is not a person that brings any amount of real caring to the practice. By the time he is finished with updating his notes on computer (back to you) and running out for God know's what, perhaps one gets a 30 minute massage that feels rushed. So, I am looking elsewhere. Maya, however, has managed to keep a wonderful disposition despite the ills of the practice perhaps because Peggy allows her flexibility. I wish Maya would go elsewhere and I would follow. The new location is sterile and much further for me in a difficult area to park.

July 13th, 2011
Dr. Chen is very knowledgable in her field and is caring but businesslike. I have seen her for several injuries over several years, and she helped me to heal from all of them. She uses many different treatment modalities in her practice.

October 19th, 2010
Dr. Chen explained my diagnosis fully and answered all of my questions.

September 25th, 2015