A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peggy Defelice:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peggy Defelice, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Preventative medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Defelice graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Defelice has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peggy Lee Defelice MD is a female Pediatrician, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Peggy L. Defelice practice?
- Dr. Peggy Defelice has 10 office locations.
Dr. Peggy Defelice practices Pediatrics near Glen Mills, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Flourtown, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Glen Mills Pediatricians.