A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peggy Defelice:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peggy Defelice, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including Preventative medicine, care of multiple birth children and adolescent medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Defelice graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Defelice has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Defelice accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance