Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Grateful show details Grateful
Jul 7th, 2014

I went to another practice for my last child. I had some complications and was sent to the ob. I was so scared! I was so thankful Dr. Downing was covering the other Dr. patients that afternoon. I do not think my son would have made it if Dr. Downing would not have been there. All 3 Dr. I know in her practice including her are great they all came by my room to check on me in the hospital! More then I can say for the other office, My son is 2 months old and I haven't even got a phone call from them.

Oct 10th, 2012

I just had surgery 8 days ago and was very satisfied with Dr. Downing.

The best in the Valley show details The best in the Valley
by Alaskalady on Oct 10th, 2008

Dr. Downing delivered my baby healthy and nearly full-term after a difficult high-risk pregnancy with pre-term labor that began at 4-5 months. That was years ago. She has seen me through two decades of female issues, from birth control to at least two surgeries she performed on me (in addition to childbirth). She is always willing to listen and answer questions, and her diagnoses are accurate. Her office staff is courteous and professional. Only problem is that Dr. Downing is in such high demand that it is sometimes difficult to get a routine appointment in less than 3 to 4 weeks. If you have an emergency though, they are usually pretty good at getting you in much sooner.