Dr. Peggy Dubois MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Edmond, OK

August 19th, 2016
Dr Peggy Dubois has been my doctor for the past 30 years. Dr. Dubois is a Christian. She is the best of the best! Go to her with complete confidence! She is caring, compassionate. and considerate.She spends time with her patients instead of 1 minute like most. I just love her!

October 6th, 2015
Doctor Peggy
I've been coming to see "Dr. Peggy" for probably 25 years. She goes way over and above service and treats the whole person. I can't imagine my life without her in it.

April 20th, 2015
I love Dr. Peggy she is very attentive and has done additional research to find answers for me.

November 12th, 2013
There is no better physican!
I got to know Dr. P. Dubois as a nurse working in a hospital. She is not only a very professional and very well tuned to her patients needs but she is also wonderful to the nurses that she works with also. That speaks very highly of a Doctor. This Dr. has been my families Dr. for 16 years. She has delivered one of my babies and has been there through illness and even death of family members. She listens to her patients and provides quality care beyond the call of duty!!! Could not ask for a better doctor.

July 15th, 2013
My family's doctor
I give God the horror for meeting, this beautiful lady and her family and staff it has been about 28 yr. of being her patient, Dr. Peggy she have been a life saver for myself and my family. Uncounted time she has save my life, so DR. PEGGY if you ever read these I LOVE YOU AS A DOCTOR,SISTER,AUNTIE AND MOST OF ALL YOU YOU HAVE BEEN A GOOD FRIEND. THANK YOU. LA DONNA BUSH-JONES. GOD BLESS YOU AND STAFF FOR PUTTING UP WITH MY FAMILY. THANKS

November 25th, 2012
Fantastic Physician
You will not find a more caring compassionate, honest and capable physician than Dr. Peggy. I love her and she is great.

January 6th, 2009
Saved My Life!
Dr. Peggy has honestly saved my life. Her care has helped me overcome obstacles in my health that for 10 years seemed insurmountable. I think anyone who is fortunate enough to be her patient would agree with me.