A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peggy Fishman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peggy Fishman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Anti-aging Medicine
- Lazy Eye Strabismus
- Pediatric Ophthalmology
Education & Awards
Dr. Fishman graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Fishman has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital East
- Floyd Memorial Hospital & Health Serv
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peggy Jayne Fishman MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology and Pediatric Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Peggy J. Fishman practice?
- Dr. Peggy Fishman has 1 office location.
Dr. Peggy Fishman practices Ophthalmology and Pediatric Ophthalmology near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Ophthalmologists.