A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peggy Fishman is Excellent. Dr. Fishman has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Fishman graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Fishman has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Floyd Memorial Hospital & Health Service
- Jewish Hospital - Louisville
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fishman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Passport Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Peggy Fishman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peggy J. Fishman practice?
Dr. Peggy Fishman practices Ophthalmology and Pediatric Ophthalmology near Louisville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Maysville, KY.
See Louisville Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Greta Fishman, Dr. Gretchen Fishman, Dr. Gretta Fishman, Dr. Madge Fishman, Dr. Maegan Fishman, Dr. Maggie Fishman, Dr. Mamie Fishman, Dr. Margaret Fishman