A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peggy Fishman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peggy Fishman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fishman
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Fishman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Diabetic Macular Edema
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Sports Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Fishman graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Fishman has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Floyd Memorial Hospital & Health Serv
- Baptist Hospital East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peggy H Fishman MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology and Pediatric Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Peggy H. Fishman practice?
- Dr. Peggy Fishman has 1 office location.
Dr. Peggy Fishman practices Ophthalmology and Pediatric Ophthalmology near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Ophthalmologists.