A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peggy Fuller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peggy Fuller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peggy Fuller, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Fuller graduated from Tufts University, Boston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Fuller has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Carolinas Medical Center
- Presbyterian Hospital
- W. G. Hefner Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peggy Fuller MD is a female Dermatologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Peggy Fuller practice?
- Dr. Peggy Fuller has 1 office location.
Dr. Peggy Fuller practices Dermatology near Salisbury, NC.
See Salisbury Dermatologists.