Dr. Peggy Fuller Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peggy Fuller?

Posted on March 1st, 2017

Although doesn't accept insurance - YIKES! Really great with diagnosis. Followed instructions given and continued to contact her regarding treatment. Very pleased, professional, and lovely spirit. Great listener!

Not so good experience

Posted on April 26th, 2015

I went to Dr. Fuller because she was an African American dermatologist. I was suffering from cystic acne that was pretty bad. I trusted that she would help me and that it wouldn't cost me an arm and a leg considering she doesn't take health insurance. She put me on antibiotics that didn't help, switched the antibiotics to a different kind before I finished the others, and the second antibiotics were for a condition that I didn't have. Then we switched to several different topical medications before I finished the others. Long story short, I was spending money on all these different medications that she prescribed before I finished the others, so I'm just wasting money on prescriptions. I also decided to get laser hair removal done on my chin and upper lip. While doing these treatments every four weeks (with more than 15 treatments), the hair stayed gone however when I stopped, the hair grew back with a vengeance, like it's never been done before! The equipment is outdated! I don't think I would recommend her based only on my experience.

Posted on February 15th, 2015

Dr. Fuller treated both my son and daughter through their difficult acne years. Her professional service and spiritual inspiration to my family resulted in clear skin and a recognition of "blessings" in one's life.

Best Dermatologist

Posted on April 15th, 2014

First time going and I enjoyed my visit warm atmosphere the minute I saw Peggy Fuller she knew my situation by looking at my legs.I got an inspirational speech from her that was uplifting I didn't feel any negative vibe at all .I go in ever once in awhile to buy the soap she recommended and the atmosphere still remains.

Posted on April 14th, 2012

Extremely thorough and spent time with me and explained my treatment options. Very professional staff. Great experience.

Awsome

Posted on June 18th, 2011

Did Nothing for My Traction Alopecia or Cicatricial Alopecia

Posted on April 24th, 2011

I went to Dr. Fuller because she was the only African American derm I could find in Charlotte. I was slightly offended by her attitude as I tried to explain that I had traction alopecia (hair loss) from tight weaves and cicatricial alopecia (hair loss due to scalp burns from straightening comb). She blew me off saying she knew what was going on. She gave me 6 weeks of scalp oils and told me no perms. She promised a scalp biopsy if I saw no growth...I didn't see any, but she said that she could when I came back and refused to do the biopsy. She then told me to start using Rogaine, even though it says on the pack that you have to use it forever or else whatever grows in will fall out again. I am going to start using Profective GrowthRenew since it gets good reviews.

Doesn't accept ANY insurance.

Posted on April 30th, 2010

I find it typical and sad that this doctor does not accept any insurance. Why not be accessible to all patients? You should get off the porch.

great doctor/great experience!

Posted on April 14th, 2010

Dr. Fuller goes beyond being a doctor. She truly listen to your concerns, she's the total package!

Posted on October 11th, 2017