Dermatologists

Salisbury - WG Hefner Va Medical Center
1601 Brenner Ave
Salisbury, NC 28144
704-638-9000
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
 |  Best Dermatologist  |  show details
by Fran on Apr 15th, 2014

First time going and I enjoyed my visit warm atmosphere the minute I saw Peggy Fuller she knew my situation by looking at my legs.I got an inspirational speech from her that was uplifting I didn't feel any negative vibe at all .I go in ever once in awhile to buy the soap she recommended and the atmosphere still remains.

|  show details
Apr 14th, 2012

Extremely thorough and spent time with me and explained my treatment options. Very professional staff. Great experience.

|  Did Nothing for My Traction Alopecia or Cicatricial Alopecia  |  show details
Apr 23rd, 2011

I went to Dr. Fuller because she was the only African American derm I could find in Charlotte. I was slightly offended by her attitude as I tried to explain that I had traction alopecia (hair loss) from tight weaves and cicatricial alopecia (hair loss due to scalp burns from straightening comb). She blew me off saying she knew what was going on. She gave me 6 weeks of scalp oils and told me no perms. She promised a scalp biopsy if I saw no growth...I didn't see any, but she said that she could when I came back and refused to do the biopsy. She then told me to start using Rogaine, even though it says on the pack that you have to use it forever or else whatever grows in will fall out again. I am going to start using Profective GrowthRenew since it gets good reviews.

|  Doesn't accept ANY insurance.  |  show details
by Disheartened on Apr 30th, 2010

I find it typical and sad that this doctor does not accept any insurance. Why not be accessible to all patients? You should get off the porch.

|  great doctor/great experience!  |  show details
Apr 14th, 2010

Dr. Fuller goes beyond being a doctor. She truly listen to your concerns, she's the total package!

|  show details
Oct 18th, 2007 on yahoo.com

My experience was truly extraordinary! The whole staff made me feel warm and very comfortable. This is not your typical doctor's office. The doctor was attentive, kind and very knowledgeable...I would definitely recommend this practice!

Read Full Review at yahoo.com