A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peggy Ann Garjian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peggy Ann Garjian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Garjian graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Garjian has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Staten Island University South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peggy Ann Garjian MD is a female Rheumatologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Peggy Ann Garjian practice?
- Dr. Peggy Ann Garjian has 1 office location.
Dr. Peggy Ann Garjian practices Rheumatology near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Rheumatologists.