A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peggy Garjian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peggy Garjian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Garjian graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Garjian has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Richmond
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Garjian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peggy A. Garjian practice?
Dr. Peggy Garjian practices Rheumatology and Pediatric Rheumatology near Staten Island, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Staten Island Rheumatologists.