A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaet Grossman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaet Grossman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grossman
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaet Grossman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Grossman graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Grossman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Eureka
- Mad River Community Hospital
- Redwood Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaet Lynn Grossman MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Margaet L. Grossman practice?
- Dr. Margaet Grossman has 1 office location.
Dr. Margaet Grossman practices Family Medicine near Arcata, CA.
See Arcata Primary Care Doctors.