A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peggy Guard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peggy Guard is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peggy Guard, MD, PA is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Guard graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Guard has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
- Baptist Health Medical Center Heber Spings
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peggy Guard MD and PA is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Peggy Guard practice?
- Dr. Peggy Guard has 1 office location.
Dr. Peggy Guard practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Obstetricians & Gynecologists.