A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peggy Hosford is Good. Dr. Hosford has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peggy Hosford, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hosford graduated from Stanford University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hosford has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mason General Hospital
- Providence Centralia Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hosford accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Premera Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 8 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Peggy Hosford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peggy A. Hosford practice?
Dr. Peggy Hosford practices Family Medicine near Shelton, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA and Centralia, WA.
See Shelton Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marge Hosford, Dr. Margaret Hosford, Dr. Margarita Hosford, Dr. Marguerite Hosford, Dr. Peggie Hosford, Dr. Margit Hosford, Dr. Maggie Hosford, Dr. Margo Hosford