A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peggy Hosford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peggy Hosford is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peggy Hosford, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hosford graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Hosford has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mason General Hospital
- Providence Centralia Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peggy A Hosford MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peggy A. Hosford practice?
- Dr. Peggy Hosford has 4 office locations.
Dr. Peggy Hosford practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near Lacey, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, WA.
See Lacey Primary Care Doctors and Lacey Internists.