Learn more about Dr. Peggy Hosford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peggy Hosford is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peggy Hosford, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hosford graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Hosford has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mason General Hospital
- Providence Centralia Hospital
- Providence Everett Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hosford accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 8 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peggy A. Hosford practice?
Dr. Peggy Hosford practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near Lacey, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Shelton, WA and Rochester, WA.
See Lacey Family Physicians, Lacey General Practitioners, and Lacey Internists.