Dr. Peggy Hsu Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Peggy Hsu?

Easy check up

Posted on August 5th, 2013

Had to do pap which I dreaded. That was the reason why I did not go to a Gyn in ages. When I finally went, Dr. Hsu put me at ease and told me it will be fine. And it was. It was not only quick but the entire exam was comfortable. She spent the rest of the appointment going through my health and talked about preventions. She is the best.

Great Doc

Posted on May 23rd, 2013

She was prompt and had a good smile. She sat with me instead of staring at the computer like some others. She chatted with me but asked about my concerns. She has good bedside manners and very smart. I'd go to her again if she is taking new patients.

Rude

Posted on June 28th, 2012

This dr was nice at first quick visit 5-10 mins most i was told i can come in early and she did a quick exam but when it came to questions i guess i got on her nerves because she told me she has someone else to see and sat down sharply whats ur question she said at this point i didnt even want to ask her....very rude dr

Posted on April 17th, 2015