A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peggy Hunter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peggy Hunter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peggy Hunter, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Hunter graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Hunter has 4 hospital affiliations:
- JFK Medical Center
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peggy Osztreicher Hunter MD is a female Dermatologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Peggy O. Hunter practice?
- Dr. Peggy Hunter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peggy Hunter practices Dermatology near West Palm Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Voorhees, NJ.
See West Palm Beach Dermatologists.