A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Jewell graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Jewell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bill Willis Community Mental Health & Substance Abuse Center
- Griffin Memorial Hospital
- Oklahoma City Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Learn more about Dr. Peggy Jewell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peggy L. Jewell practice?
Dr. Peggy Jewell practices Psychiatry near Oklahoma City, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Tahlequah, OK.
See Oklahoma City Psychiatrists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Greta Jewell, Dr. Gretchen Jewell, Dr. Gretta Jewell, Dr. Madge Jewell, Dr. Maegan Jewell, Dr. Maggie Jewell, Dr. Mamie Jewell, Dr. Margaret Jewell