A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peggy Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peggy Johnson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Johnson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peggy Johnson, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Boston Medical Center
- Carney Hospital
- Quincy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peggy Lyn Johnson MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Peggy L. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Peggy Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Peggy Johnson practices Psychiatry near Brighton, MA.
See Brighton Psychiatrists.