A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peggy Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peggy Johnson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Johnson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peggy Johnson, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Boston Medical Center
- Carney Hospital
- Quincy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peggy Lyn Johnson MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Peggy L. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Peggy Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Peggy Johnson practices Psychiatry near Brighton, MA.
See Brighton Psychiatrists.