Obstetricians & Gynecologists

3308 Samson Way
Bellevue, NE 68123
402-898-3180
Locations and availability (5)

|  Great doctor!  |  show details
by Shera W on Mar 8th, 2013

Dr. Jones is a wonderful doctor. She answered any questions I had and explained everything perfectly. I will refer as many people as I can to her!

|  I love Dr. Jones. Best OB ever  |  show details
Jul 11th, 2012

I loved Dr. Jones as a physician. It was my very first pregnancy and a horrible one at that and if it wasn't for her I wouldn't have made it through in one piece. She helped me in every way she could and availed herself whenever I needed assistance. My baby was born healthy and safe Thanx to her. I would recommend her to everyone.

|  hysterectomy by Dr. Peggy Jones  |  show details
Jun 1st, 2011

I was referred to Dr. Peggy Jones (Bellevue NE office) by my primary care doctor. She proceeded with my care with caution and concern. Finally, she recommended a hysterectomy. I had my surgery Friday, May 27, 2011 and it has been 5 days since. I am not bleeding at all and do not need pain meds except at night. I am following all instructions so as not to jeopardize anything. Dr. Jones is very professional and a great surgeon. I would recommend her for any ob/gyn care.

|  Your Having a baby!  |  show details
Nov 26th, 2010

I recently had a baby and Dr. Peggy Jones took great care of my Gestational Diabetes and high blood pressure.