Associate Professor
The Children's Hospital Colorado - Pediatric Otola
13123 E 16th Ave
Aurora, CO 80045
303-493-8333
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Paula F on Jul 24th, 2014

Dr Kelley is nice enough, we only saw her for 15 minutes for a consultation. We got billed $170, and after 2 hours of calling, I spoke with Jeremy Jenkins,who said I might also get a childrens hospital bill for $200. WTF? $370 for 15 minutes. Jeremy is "too busy" to listen to the 2 hours of calls I had taped getting jerked around by childrens and Dr Kelley's offices. We went to 3 other drs, paid $50, $75, and $100 for consultations that lasted 30- 90 minutes. Jeremy said he talked with Dr Kelley and her massive bill was "justified". Thank god we didn't use her for the procedure! Childrens hospital and Dr Kelley offices need a reality check, and an overhaul of handling clients. We didn't end up getting a bill from childrens, but if I hadn't made such a stink about it, we would have. Jeremy said he'd have a person in billing call me, but that never happened. If you go here, prepare to get billed much, much more than you ever thought possible.

Nov 27th, 2011

In 1999 my 16 month old daughter was transported by a Flight for Life team from Lutheran Hospital to Children's Hostpital. Dr Kelley was paged, ran through the hospital with her equipment and was able to find out why for the past 1 hours the medical personel could not secure an airway. Minutes before she got there, my husband and I were told they were doing CPR on our daughter for the 3rd time and the pastor had been called because she was not expected to live. Dr. Kelley started removing what was referred to as a "plaster cast" of her respiratory system, the result of a staph infection coupled with RSV, and they were able to finally get oxygen into and back out of her lungs. Our daughter is now 14, a straight A student and an amazing dancer. We thank Dr. Kelley for saving our daughter's life.

Mar 22nd, 2011

i love her she safe my baby gril shes a ggod doctor exelent doctor

|  Several Experiences  |  show details
Oct 22nd, 2010

Dr. Kelley is a wonderful doctor who is professional, knowledgable and kind and gentle with children. She is soft spoken and speaks to the child directly, not through the parents, which I appreciate. The only draw backs is it ai extremenly difficult to get an appointment without waiting a month, even though she is at several offices, but obviously, she is busy and in demand. The first woman you actually meet at the clinic at Children's to find something she actually enjoys. She is not pleasant, happy and at all polite with the parents or children. Have seen the same woman 4 times and the only thing she says to us is "Are you in any pain" and "what is your birthdate", nothing else. Come on, cheer up and move to scheduling!