Dr. Peggy Kelley MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

December 30th, 2015
Amazon dr!!!!!
She has done 7 surgeries on my 5 year old and about to do my one year olds first surgery. She is the most kind hearted and smartest Drs that I know. She has even talked to me via email on a weekend when my daughter was ill. I would know see anyone else for ent problems!!!

November 28th, 2011
In 1999 my 16 month old daughter was transported by a Flight for Life team from Lutheran Hospital to Children's Hostpital. Dr Kelley was paged, ran through the hospital with her equipment and was able to find out why for the past 1+ hours the medical personel could not secure an airway. Minutes before she got there, my husband and I were told they were doing CPR on our daughter for the 3rd time and the pastor had been called because she was not expected to live. Dr. Kelley started removing what was referred to as a "plaster cast" of her respiratory system, the result of a staph infection coupled with RSV, and they were able to finally get oxygen into and back out of her lungs. Our daughter is now 14, a straight A student and an amazing dancer. We thank Dr. Kelley for saving our daughter's life.

March 22nd, 2011
i love her she safe my baby gril shes a ggod doctor exelent doctor

October 22nd, 2010
Several Experiences
Dr. Kelley is a wonderful doctor who is professional, knowledgable and kind and gentle with children. She is soft spoken and speaks to the child directly, not through the parents, which I appreciate. The only draw backs is it ai extremenly difficult to get an appointment without waiting a month, even though she is at several offices, but obviously, she is busy and in demand. The first woman you actually meet at the clinic at Children's to find something she actually enjoys. She is not pleasant, happy and at all polite with the parents or children. Have seen the same woman 4 times and the only thing she says to us is "Are you in any pain" and "what is your birthdate", nothing else. Come on, cheer up and move to scheduling!

May 16th, 2015