Obstetrician & Gynecologist
Video profile

|  Dr. Ku is the best!  |  show details
by Kim on Jul 18th, 2013

Dr. Ku and her staff are just everything I wanted for my pregnancy, C-Section, and aftercare. I felt immediately at ease with her, and I am usually very anxious about doctors. She was incredibly caring and knowledgeable about every subject I had fears about... She delivered my baby via C-Section, and it was smoother than I ever could have hoped for. I felt like I hit the jackpot with the perfect ob/gyn. I can't think of even the pettiest of complaints!

|  show details
Mar 5th, 2013

Dr. Ku is an incredible doctor and I can't recommend her enough. Her calm demeanor helps put you at ease and she never makes you feel rushed with questions or concerns. She is thorough and has a skilled way of taking complex topics and explaining them thoroughly so you understand. I am comfortable knowing I have her as my gynecologist since I am thinking about having children in the near future.

|  prenatal care  |  show details
Jan 18th, 2012

Dr. Ku provided my prenatal care and delivered my baby. This was my first child, but I believe her level of prenatal care was excellent and she respected my wishes during labor and delivery, even though I changed my mind on the pain medication. Overall she had a good bedside manner and was great Dr to have during pregnancy and delivery.

|  mrs bates  |  show details
Feb 7th, 2011

great doctor was happy about everything we discussed and she was very profossional and great knowleges.......was very comfortable with her.thanks for making me feel comfortable......thanks agai keep up the good work doc.....

|  excellent dr  |  show details
by Lisa K on Jul 12th, 2010

So nice to walk in to a dr office and be trreated like a person instead of a number. She takes her time with you and really seems to care about me as a patient. Wish she was around when i was pregnant. Would highly recomend her

|  No Other Doctor  |  show details
by Corrida Resto on Dec 6th, 2008

I am greatful to have Dr. Ku as my Doctor. She dilivered both of my children and has been seeing me for my current pregnancy. I hope for her to deliver this one. She is more than just my physician she is my friend. Corrida & Family