Dr. Peggy Ku DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

July 18th, 2013
Dr. Ku is the best!
Dr. Ku and her staff are just everything I wanted for my pregnancy, C-Section, and aftercare. I felt immediately at ease with her, and I am usually very anxious about doctors. She was incredibly caring and knowledgeable about every subject I had fears about... She delivered my baby via C-Section, and it was smoother than I ever could have hoped for. I felt like I hit the jackpot with the perfect ob/gyn. I can't think of even the pettiest of complaints!

March 5th, 2013
Dr. Ku is an incredible doctor and I can't recommend her enough. Her calm demeanor helps put you at ease and she never makes you feel rushed with questions or concerns. She is thorough and has a skilled way of taking complex topics and explaining them thoroughly so you understand. I am comfortable knowing I have her as my gynecologist since I am thinking about having children in the near future.

January 18th, 2012
prenatal care
Dr. Ku provided my prenatal care and delivered my baby. This was my first child, but I believe her level of prenatal care was excellent and she respected my wishes during labor and delivery, even though I changed my mind on the pain medication. Overall she had a good bedside manner and was great Dr to have during pregnancy and delivery.

February 7th, 2011
mrs bates
great doctor was happy about everything we discussed and she was very profossional and great knowleges.......was very comfortable with her.thanks for making me feel comfortable......thanks agai keep up the good work doc.....

July 12th, 2010
excellent dr
So nice to walk in to a dr office and be trreated like a person instead of a number. She takes her time with you and really seems to care about me as a patient. Wish she was around when i was pregnant. Would highly recomend her