Dr. Peggy Kulpa Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Peggy Kulpa?

March 30th, 2017

Do Not see this doctor

I took my daughter to Dr. Kulpa last month. I told her my daughter was coughing for more than 2 weeks , give her OTC medicine but the coughing got worse. She seems to be very busy and didn't pay close attention to what I said at all. When she examine my daughter's ear and told me she can't see clearly because my daughter has too much ear wax that need to remove !? We've seen another doctor 3 months prior to see Dr. Kulpa, no doctor complaint about too much ear wax before! After removing the ear wax, I asked could she prescribe any medication to help her symptom but she said no prescribe medication, just give her honey water with lemon !!? I just received their bill this week and she charged $100 to remove the "Ear Wax" !! DO NOT TAKE YOUR CHILD TO SEE THIS DOCTOR! First, didn't prescribe any medication and then charged extra $100 to remove ear wax.

September 6th, 2010

bad experience

not caring, gentle or understanding. Was forcefull with my daughter and gave wrong information and wrong diagnosis. If we listened to what this dr said my child could have died. Luckily we listened to our instincts and took her to the er after seeing this dr.

January 7th, 2017