A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peggy Liao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peggy Liao is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peggy Liao, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Liao graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Liao has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Medical Center - Honolulu
- Queens Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peggy Mei-Chi Liao MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Peggy M. Liao practice?
- Dr. Peggy Liao has 1 office location.
Dr. Peggy Liao practices Ophthalmology near Honolulu, HI.
See Honolulu Ophthalmologists.