A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peggy Nopoulos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peggy Nopoulos is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nopoulos
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nopoulos Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peggy Nopoulos, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Nopoulos graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Nopoulos has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Iowa Hospital & Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peggy C Nopoulos MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Peggy C. Nopoulos practice?
- Dr. Peggy Nopoulos has 1 office location.
Dr. Peggy Nopoulos practices Psychiatry near Iowa City, IA.
See Iowa City Psychiatrists.