A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peggy O'Cain, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Cain graduated from Medical Doctor, Louisiana State University.More Education & Awards
Dr. O'Cain has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Huntingdon
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. O'Cain accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 9 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 6 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Peggy O'Cain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peggy A. O'Cain practice?
Dr. Peggy O'Cain practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Greta O'Cain, Dr. Gretchen O'Cain, Dr. Gretta O'Cain, Dr. Madge O'Cain, Dr. Maegan O'Cain, Dr. Maggie O'Cain, Dr. Mamie O'Cain, Dr. Margaret O'Cain