A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peggy O'Cain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peggy O'Cain, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Cain graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. O'Cain has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Methodist Fayette Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peggy A O'Cain MD is a female Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peggy A. O'Cain practice?
- Dr. Peggy O'Cain has 3 office locations.
Dr. Peggy O'Cain practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Pediatricians and Memphis Pediatric Specialists.