A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peggy Paradisis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peggy Paradisis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peggy Paradisis, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Paradisis graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Paradisis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
- Wellstar Cobb Hospital
- Emory University School of Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peggy Maria Paradisis MD is a female Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Peggy M. Paradisis practice?
- Dr. Peggy Paradisis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peggy Paradisis practices Pediatrics near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Austell, GA.
See Atlanta Pediatricians.