A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peggy Radford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peggy Radford, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Radford graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Radford has 7 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- St Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peggy Jo Fagan Radford MD is a female Pediatrician, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peggy J. Radford practice?
- Dr. Peggy Radford has 4 office locations.
Dr. Peggy Radford practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, AZ and Scottsdale, AZ.
See Phoenix Pediatricians.