A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peggy Radford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peggy Radford, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Radford graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Radford has 7 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Radford accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 3 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peggy J. Radford practice?
Dr. Peggy Radford practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, AZ and Scottsdale, AZ.
See Phoenix Pediatricians.