A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peggy Shen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Shen graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Shen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Hospital of Long Beach
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peggy Shen MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Peggy Shen practice?
- Dr. Peggy Shen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peggy Shen practices Anesthesiology near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Encino, CA.
See Long Beach Anesthesiologists.