A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peggy Simon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Simon
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Simon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peggy Simon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Simon graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Simon has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Androscoggin Valley Hospital
- Elliot Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peggy M Simon MD is a female Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Peggy M. Simon practice?
- Dr. Peggy Simon has 1 office location.
Dr. Peggy Simon practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Berlin, NH.
See Berlin Internists and Berlin Pulmonologists.