A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peggy Simon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peggy Simon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Simon graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Simon has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Androscoggin Valley Hospital
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peggy McGinnis Simon MD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Peggy M. Simon practice?
- Dr. Peggy Simon has 6 office locations.
Dr. Peggy Simon practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Berlin, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD and Colebrook, NH.
See Berlin Internists and Berlin Pulmonologists.