A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peggy Tolliver, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Tolliver graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.More Education & Awards
Dr. Tolliver has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lincoln County Medical Center
- San Juan Regional Medical Center Inc
- San Juan Pediatrics
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tolliver accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 2 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Peggy Tolliver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peggy R. Tolliver practice?
Dr. Peggy Tolliver practices Pediatrics near Farmington, NM.
See Farmington Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Greta Tolliver, Dr. Gretchen Tolliver, Dr. Gretta Tolliver, Dr. Madge Tolliver, Dr. Maegan Tolliver, Dr. Maggie Tolliver, Dr. Mamie Tolliver, Dr. Margaret Tolliver