A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peggy Watson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peggy Watson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peggy Watson, FNP, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Anti-aging Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Watson graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Watson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital
- UCH-Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peggy Watson FNP and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peggy Watson practice?
- Dr. Peggy Watson has 1 office location.
Dr. Peggy Watson practices Family Medicine near Land O Lakes, FL.
See Land O Lakes Family Physicians.