Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat)
Video profile

by Faith Knapp on May 6th, 2015

I've heard that Dr. Nowak is a wonderful Doctor, and comes highly recommend. ( this is more a review of the office staff then the Doctor). But yet I can't not get an appointment for my two year son. My insurance states that she is "in-network" through Royal Oak Beaumont.....but because my son is not a patient of Royal Oak Beaumont clinic he can not be seen , i'd have to transfer care from his Dr. to theirs ( really?). So I call the office, and low and behold they don't except my insurance ( wtf?) ( I have a PPO, through hubbys work, as he is a medical Resident ). So let me get this right.... I can not see this ENT at her private office because my insurance its not good enough for her, but yet my insurance is good enough for her at the hospital clinic? (which is closed to outside patients?). this is a horrible way to treat patients and their families...... The staff treated me horrible, they wouldn't even try to help me out , when asked for a reason why the insurance is taken at one place but not another, I get the answer " we don't except that insurance" .... that isn't an answer..... it isn't fair to take an insurance one place and not the other. I'm sure Dr. Nowak is very nice, but I think she needs rethink her policies, and her staff needs a large dose of manners and professionalism..... ( by the way no one at this office greeted me on phone with a hello it was a very curt " Doctors Office, no identifying greeting, no names, when asked to speak with the office manager there was only a sour, curt voice on the end of the line that said a name....no hello, my name is..... how may I help you). I'm actually glad that my son is not going to this office, the negativity in the office is not something I want my child around.

Accountibility show details Accountibility
Nov 21st, 2013

She is a sorry excuse for a Docter. Not sure-why? Appears nice and credentials are solid, but rude and talks down to her patients for no reason at all.

PEGGY NOWAK show details PEGGY NOWAK
by JANE MARSHALL on May 7th, 2013

SHE NOT ONLY IS A GOOD DOCTOR, DOWN TO EARTH, FURRY PET LOVER, WHEN PEOPLE LOVE ANIMALS THEIR HEARTS ARE WARMER THAN MOST! WATCHED HER AT WORK AND HAVE BEEN TO HER HOME, WONDERFUL PERSON!

Unprofessional Staff show details Unprofessional Staff
Nov 12th, 2012

Staff shook my elderly mother down for money after they already made the appointment with my sister who was delivered by ambulance for their visit. They stated that since she was an automobile victim, they would not accept her Blue Cross Blue Shield card. This was not disclosed before the office visit, but until check out.Discussed with Office Manager Carmen that basically stated that my sister's health was not her problem.

Great doctor show details Great doctor
by Melissa on Oct 21st, 2008

Dr. Nowak is my daughter's ENT. She needed tubes and Dr. Nowak put them in for her. She called after we brought our daughter home to check on her, which I thought was great. Dr. Nowak is a very caring doctor and thorough as well. I would definitely recommend her.