Dr. Peggyann Nowak MD Patient Reviews

• Otolaryngology West Bloomfield, MI

3.8

March 10th, 2016
Tonsillectomy
I would highly recommend Dr Nowak as an ENT physician. My 24 year old son finally decided to have his tonsils out after years of recommendations from previous physicians. The entire procedure couldn't have went any better from arrival at Beaumont Hospital to the discharge procedure. After years of dreading this procedure, he was pleasantly surprised at how smooth it all went. We were very pleased with Dr. Nowak and her caring mannerism. I won't hesitate to recommend Dr Nowak to any one in need of an ENT.

November 21st, 2013
Accountibility
She is a sorry excuse for a Docter. Not sure-why? Appears nice and credentials are solid, but rude and talks down to her patients for no reason at all.

May 7th, 2013
PEGGY NOWAK
SHE NOT ONLY IS A GOOD DOCTOR, DOWN TO EARTH, FURRY PET LOVER, WHEN PEOPLE LOVE ANIMALS THEIR HEARTS ARE WARMER THAN MOST! WATCHED HER AT WORK AND HAVE BEEN TO HER HOME, WONDERFUL PERSON!

November 12th, 2012
Unprofessional Staff
Staff shook my elderly mother down for money after they already made the appointment with my sister who was delivered by ambulance for their visit. They stated that since she was an automobile victim, they would not accept her Blue Cross Blue Shield card. This was not disclosed before the office visit, but until check out.Discussed with Office Manager Carmen that basically stated that my sister's health was not her problem.

October 21st, 2008
Great doctor
Dr. Nowak is my daughter's ENT. She needed tubes and Dr. Nowak put them in for her. She called after we brought our daughter home to check on her, which I thought was great. Dr. Nowak is a very caring doctor and thorough as well. I would definitely recommend her.