Accountibility show details Accountibility
Nov 21st, 2013

She is a sorry excuse for a Docter. Not sure-why? Appears nice and credentials are solid, but rude and talks down to her patients for no reason at all.

PEGGY NOWAK show details PEGGY NOWAK
by JANE MARSHALL on May 7th, 2013

SHE NOT ONLY IS A GOOD DOCTOR, DOWN TO EARTH, FURRY PET LOVER, WHEN PEOPLE LOVE ANIMALS THEIR HEARTS ARE WARMER THAN MOST! WATCHED HER AT WORK AND HAVE BEEN TO HER HOME, WONDERFUL PERSON!

Unprofessional Staff show details Unprofessional Staff
Nov 12th, 2012

Staff shook my elderly mother down for money after they already made the appointment with my sister who was delivered by ambulance for their visit. They stated that since she was an automobile victim, they would not accept her Blue Cross Blue Shield card. This was not disclosed before the office visit, but until check out.Discussed with Office Manager Carmen that basically stated that my sister's health was not her problem.

Great doctor show details Great doctor
by Melissa on Oct 21st, 2008

Dr. Nowak is my daughter's ENT. She needed tubes and Dr. Nowak put them in for her. She called after we brought our daughter home to check on her, which I thought was great. Dr. Nowak is a very caring doctor and thorough as well. I would definitely recommend her.