A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pei-Hua Lu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pei-Hua Lu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Lu graduated from Peking Union Medical University, Beijing.
Dr. Lu has 6 hospital affiliations:
- O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pei-Hua Lu MD is a female Hematologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Pei-Hua Lu practice?
- Dr. Pei-Hua Lu has 1 office location.
Dr. Pei-Hua Lu practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Hematologists and San Jose Oncologists.