A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pei Tsau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pei Tsau is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Tsau graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Tsau has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- Carondelet St Joseph's Hospital Tucson
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tsau accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 4 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 5 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Pei H. Tsau practice?
Dr. Pei Tsau practices Surgery near Redwood City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fremont, CA and Palo Alto, CA.
See Redwood City Surgeons.