A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peijie Cong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cong
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cong Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peijie Cong, MD, PHD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cong graduated from Fourth Military Medical University, Xian.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peijie Cong MD and PHD is a male Pathologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Peijie Cong practice?
- Dr. Peijie Cong has 1 office location.
Dr. Peijie Cong practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Hematology near New York, NY.
See New York Pathologists and New York Hematologists.