A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peijie Cong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peijie Cong, MD, PHD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cong graduated from Fourth Military Medical University, Xian.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peijie Cong MD and PHD is a male Pathologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Peijie Cong practice?
- Dr. Peijie Cong has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peijie Cong practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Hematology near New York, NY.
See New York Pathologists.