Dr. Peilin Chang Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peilin Chang?

June 1st, 2017

Dr. Chang taught me how to use pain meds.

I have kept the same dose she taught me to keep effective over time, even through Lyme Disease. Now that my Lyme MD has retired, and I have long been far away from Doctor Chang,, I am thrown back into a medical system that doesn't care, and fear I will soon die. I just can't keep fighting in constant pain. But did not want to leave this world without thanking her. Thank you, Dr. Chang, for the years you gave me.

September 4th, 2010

Manipulation and threats are her bedside manner

If I could give negative stars I would. This doctor is no source of healing. My dad who has severe back pain was her patient until we literally snuck him away from her practice. Under her care my dad was told if he sought second opinions he would not get his mess, he was scared, mentally abused with multiple threats to withhold needed medications. I could not believe that this woman was allowed to practice medicine. She does not have hospital rights.I have since learned that the way she treated my father is typical of how she treats her patients. My dad now goes to a support group for pain and many have told horror stories about this doctor.

August 18th, 2016