Dr. Peily Soong MD Patient Reviews

4.8

• Good
  • Bad

December 21st, 2015
I have 2 sons that go to Dr. Peilly. My teenager is hard to talk to sometimes but he talks to Dr. Peilly with no problems. Very nice and helpful staff and very prompt appts. I live an hr away but we will continue to stay with him and his staff.

July 3rd, 2012
Great doctor
We have used Dr. Soong for several years now. He is usually pretty up front and will tell you like it is. He's not one to shell out antibiotics to every cold that my children have, but that's ok with me. Sometimes reassurance that our child is fine is what we need. Also, we usually don't wait too long for him either. The main negative is that sometimes the wait times on hold can be long when you call, but when I brought this complaint up to Dr. Soong, he reassured me that they're working hard to reduce the wait times when you call. I have seen some improvement recently on this.

June 11th, 2012
Maybe it's just me...
Makes me feel like I'm over reacting every time I bring my son in for a sick visit. To the point where I don't feel comfortable making an appointment when I'm concerned about my child. I think my child may have the pink eye, and I'm probably going to switch to another doctor to get him checked out. Only because if it's not the pink eye Dr. Soong will make me feel like I wasted my time and his by bringing my baby in.When I leave his office sometimes I feel like I should go get a second opinion. My baby has been seeing him for 2 1/2 years now and Dr. Soong has always reacted as if everything was fine and any symptoms would go away on there own. This concerns me, but other than that he is pretty good. Maybe it's just me...

September 18th, 2011
DOCTOR SOONG IS A VERY GOOD DOCTOR. HE'S BEEN THE PEDIATRICIAN OF KIDS SINCE MY FIRST KID AND NOW I HAVE 3. HE'S ALWAYS BEEN ACCURATE AND ALWAYS GOT MY KIDS WELL WHEN THEY'RE SICK. HE DON'T ACT LIKE HE IS IN A HURRY. MY FAMILY LIKES HIM VERY MUCH. I REFERED HIM TO ALL MY FRIENDS THAT HAVE KIDS.

February 5th, 2016