A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pejman Babakhanlou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pejman Babakhanlou is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Babakhanlou graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Babakhanlou has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pejman N Babakhanlou MD is a male Surgeon, has 5 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Pejman N. Babakhanlou practice?
- Dr. Pejman Babakhanlou has 1 office location.
Dr. Pejman Babakhanlou practices Surgery near Anaheim, CA.
See Anaheim Surgeons.