inactive

Pejman Babakhanlou MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.9

July 14th, 2016
Exceptional surgeon and doctor!
Dr. Babakhanlou made both me and my husband feel extremely comfortable with regard to my surgery. He explained everything very clearly and made sure I didn't have any questions. The surgery went exactly as planned. I would highly recommend his services if needed.

December 3rd, 2013
Excellent experience
I was referred to Dr Babakhanlou by my GI to have surgery due to colon cancer.He performed a successful surgery and kept a close eye on my progress until I achieved a complete recovery. He is a talented surgeon, an excellent communicator, has great soft skills, and truly cares for his patients. My family and I were, at all times, treated with the utmost respect by him and his staff. He always takes his time to answer all my questions and concerns and returns phone calls in a timely manner. He embodies the perfect physician and surgeon.

June 25th, 2011
I have never met a Doctor that was so accurate and caring! He has so much compasion and the best bed side manner. My husband and I feel there is no better surgeon than him. My husbands Cardiologist said he is the best!