A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pejman Bady:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pejman Bady is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bady
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Bady Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Bady graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bady has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
- Spring Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Desert View Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pejman Bady DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pejman Bady practice?
- Dr. Pejman Bady has 1 office location.
Dr. Pejman Bady practices Family Medicine near Pahrump, NV.
See Pahrump Family Physicians.