A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pejman Bady:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pejman Bady is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bady
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bady Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Bady graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bady has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
- Spring Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Desert View Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pejman Bady DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pejman Bady practice?
- Dr. Pejman Bady has 1 office location.
Dr. Pejman Bady practices Family Medicine near Pahrump, NV.
See Pahrump Family Physicians.