A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pejman Ghanouni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pejman Ghanouni is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pejman Ghanouni, MD, PHD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghanouni graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Ghanouni has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Regional Medical Center of San Jose
- Palo Alto Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pejman Ghanouni MD and PHD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Pejman Ghanouni practice?
- Dr. Pejman Ghanouni has 1 office location.
Dr. Pejman Ghanouni practices Diagnostic Radiology near Stanford, CA.
See Stanford Radiologists.