A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pejman Katiraei:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pejman Katiraei, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pejman Katiraei, DO is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Holistic Health
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Katiraei graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Katiraei has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- Saint John's Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pejman Katiraei DO is a male Pediatrician, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Pejman Katiraei practice?
- Dr. Pejman Katiraei has 9 office locations.
Dr. Pejman Katiraei practices Pediatrics near Loma Linda, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Bernardino, CA and Highland, CA.
See Loma Linda Pediatricians.